Collect Unpaid Wages

Find Out More

Fill Out The Form Below To Learn More

By submitting this form, you agree to the Terms and Conditions and Privacy Policy

You can sue for unpaid wages if:

* You weren’t paid for work you did; and 
* You may be entitled to statutory damages under Labor Code 203. Check with the small claims legal advisor.

If you qualify to use the services of the California Division of Labor Standards Enforcement, file a claim with them before filing with the small claims court. Look at their Web site for help or call them at: 1-415-557-7878.

Click here to see a list of their offices in California.

The agency will tell you if your claim is approved or denied. If you hear nothing it is considered denied after 45 days.

Common Disputes Heard in Small Claims Court

What People Are Saying

Esther Hybert

“In my case, the Empire Law students are helping me to write a will (at my tender age of nearly 70!). They seem to have a wide range of knowledge. Those of us who have used the services are pleased with the help.”

Esther Hybert, Elder Law Clinic Client

Call Empire College

or fill out the form below


By submitting this form, you give Empire College your consent, without obligation to purchase services from Empire College, to be called and texted using automated technology regarding educational services at the number provided above. You can also call 1-877-395-8535.